Most business owners regularly review the prices that their suppliers charge, but when was the last time you reviewed your finance costs and bank charges?
Chances are, it’s something you’ve intended on doing but other priorities have got in the way. It’s understandable, after all, you’ve got a business to run and isn’t reviewing bank charges a tedious and time consuming process?
Well, it doesn’t have to be.
As independent financial advisers with a wealth of banking, we’ll use our ‘insider knowledge’ of the banking sector to offer a truly independent analysis of the financial package and service you’re currently getting.
If we believe you could be saving money, getting better terms or service, then we’ll tell you so, and we’ll ensure you get it. With access to all the financial institutions at our fingertips, we can match your needs to a finance package that best supports your business’ needs.
And if you need any more encouragement, just take a look at some of the benefits our clients have seen from our service:
- A significant reduction in interest costs
- A better structure in terms of short and long-term borrowing
- Additional borrowing to fund some equipment to help grow the business
- A more local bank manager
- Reduced bank charges including a period of free banking
We think it’s a service your business can’t afford to miss out on.
In all, we believe our service offers that little bit extra:
- Access to a wide range of lenders and competitive rates
- Impartial, independent advice from experienced finance experts
- Time saving in researching the right products for your situations and processing your application
- Ongoing partnership, advice and support to truly enhance your business
The result? Well, we believe you’ll be happy in the knowledge that the structure and cost of your financial arrangements are uniquely tailored to your needs, leaving you to focus on the success of your business.
What we offer
- Advice-based service that can incorporate the arranging of a change in Banking Relationships, negotiation of terms and structures of lending facilities.
- Corporate Finance transactions raising funds through the network of panel lenders / syndication of facilities to undertake MBO type